- Fikayo Tomori and Billy Gilmour sit out Tuesday’s welcome of Norwich, while N’Golo Kante is close to a return to fitness, but may not be risked from the off here.
- After a thumping 3-0 loss at Sheffield United on Saturday evening, Frank Lampard may make a few changes to his XI to freshen things up.
- The likes of Olivier Giroud, Callum Hudson-Odoi and Antonio Rudiger could all feature from the outset, while Mateo Kovacic, who was an unused sub at Sheffield United, is set to return to the midfield.
- Norwich are still without Sam Byram, Grant Hanley, Christoph Zimmermann and Moritz Leitner because of injury.
- Todd Cantwell made the bench in Norwich’s 4-0 loss to West Ham and is expected to return to the starting XI.
- The likes of Kenny McLean and Adam Isah may come into the side here.
- Chelsea dropped points in the race to finish third as they fell to a 3-0 loss at Sheffield United. However, they’ll come into this game safe in the top-four after Leicester’s 4-1 defeat at Bournemouth, but Frank Lampard will expect a response from his players.
- Norwich’s fate was sealed on Saturday after a thumping 4-0 home defeat at the hands of West Ham. They can at least play without pressure as they seek to shake themselves out of this seven-match losing run.
- That streak is unlikely to end at Stamford Bridge, where Chelsea should bounce back with a victory.
GET THE HIGHEST ODDS AND BEST OFFER HERE>> https://bit.ly/3dxIRsE